一、1.Vocabulary and Structure
Part I Vocabulary and Structure
Directions: Each of the following sentences is provided with four choices. Choose the one that best completes the sentence. Then, mark your answer on the Answer Sheet.
0. I hope your ______ for the job of typist will be successful.
1. Mary is always ______ with her neighbors, wherever she lives.
A．on good term
B．on good terms
C．in good term
D．in good terms
2. I can't ______ what I am doing because it is so noisy here.
3. Mr. Green is considering ______ the job because he needs to get additional experience.
4. She is not accustomed to ______ what to do.